Mind Maps are a very useful tool. Here you have the way Tony Buzan does, As he says in his website:
If you’re a student, we know you have enough information to take in already without adding more to the list. But Mind Mapping and iMindMap is different; it can help you improve your results and enjoy learning. Take a look at what you can do with Mind Mapping:
- Plan and write assignments, make study timetables and structure coursework.
- Summarise information concisely, revise key ideas and forge connections between topics.
- Generate creative ideas, form independent opinions and analyse information confidently.
- One Word per branch.
- The length of the branch: the length of the word should be the length of the branch.
- Use of colour
- Use of image. Key words and key images. Images are the way human beings communicate. Every genius use images and associations. And you can communicate with other languages group.